Tattoo Eyebrows Aftercare
Immediately following your procedure, your technician will apply a layer of balm in order to protect your freshly opened layer of skin from debris and bacteria while you leave the office. Within a few hours, your skin will begin to regenerate itself, so there will be no need to reapply another layer of balm.
· Keep a thin coat of A&D ointment around the clock for the next 7 days.
· Wash with mild soap & water
· Do not itch tattoo while healing
· Do not pick dry skin
· Avoid direct sunlight for 2 weeks
· If any scabbing occurs do not pick or you will pull the color out of the skin and risk scaring.
· Your eyebrows will be 60% darker right after
· Trust the process, after a week your brows will be 40-60% lighter
· If your eyebrows are lighter than intended, allow until after second touch up to create the ideal eyebrow color
· Follow aftercare instructions for optimum results
· Book your touch up in 30 days
Returning Client Touch up Policy
A 48-hour cancellation notice is required in order to not be charged an additional $50.00 to rebook another appointment. You must call, leave a voicemail, or send a text to (727)580-3558. If 15mins late to your appointment, your appointment will be cancelled and you will be charge $50.00 to reschedule.