Permanent Eyeliner Aftercare
Immediately following your procedure, your technician will apply a layer of balm in order to protect your freshly opened layer of skin from debris and bacteria while you leave the office. Within a few hours, your skin will begin to regenerate itself, so there will be no need to reapply another layer of balm.
1) Wash area after two hours with ice cold water and cotton balls for the first 24 hours.
2) No makeup on area until the cosmetic tattoo is completely healed, average time is 7-14 days.
3) Apply ice if needed for 20 mins on and absolutely no more. You can use after a 20 min break if needed but do not exceed 20mins per icing session.
4) Keep a very thin coat of ointment we provide you on the cosmetic makeup. Before applying wash hand prior to application.
5) If you notice the white of the eye is becoming red after 24 hours you might have been exposed to conjunctivitis, if you catch it early CVS carries a product called Pink Eye that is very effective and will clear up the virus if caught early. If the virus does not clear up, you must see an eye doctor for a prescription.
Returning Client Touch up Policy
A 48-hour cancellation notice is required in order to not be charged an additional $50.00 to rebook another appointment. You must call, leave a voicemail, or send a text to (727)580-3558. If 15mins late to your appointment, your appointment will be cancelled and you will be charge $50.00 to reschedule.