Cosmetic Lip aftercare
Immediately following your procedure, your technician will apply a layer of balm in order to protect your freshly opened layer of skin from debris and bacteria while you leave the office. Within a few hours, your skin will begin to regenerate itself, so there will be no need to reapply another layer of balm.
1) If you have ever had a fever blister obtain the prescription drug Valtrex and take 7 days prior to your procedure and 7 days after.
2) A natural prevention aid is the mineral Lysine at your local health store such as GNC 1000 mg tabs three times a day with food, if you notice diarrhea back off the dose.
3) After the cosmetic lip tattoo wash the lips every 3 hours to 4 hours with cotton balls and water, rub gently and preform this for the first 24 hours.
4) Always keep a very thin coat of Vaseline and Vaseline only on your lips until healed. Always use a new jar of Vaseline.
1) Bruising on the inside of the lips is normal.
2) The feeling of burning on the tissue is normal and will normally stop in 24 hours.
3) Your teeth may hurt from the pressure of hold the skin tight, this will also stop after 24 hours and is normal.
4) Do not apply any makeup around or on the lips until completely healed
5) If you do get fever blisters do not add any medications to the lip tissue or you can pull the color out of the tissue
6) Do not drink from any glass or soda can that you have not washed personally.
7) At restaurants drink from a straw and be sure all eating utensils are clean.
8) Healing can take 2-4 weeks depending on health conditions or fever blisters break out.
9) Book appointment 30 days for your touchup
Returning Client Touch up Policy
A 48-hour cancellation notice is required in order to not be charged an additional $50.00 to rebook another appointment. You must call, leave a voicemail, or send a text to (727)580-3558. If 15mins late to your appointment, your appointment will be cancelled and you will be charge $50.00 to reschedule.